I have a spare one too, if anyone wants it for a similar amount. On
Craigslist for $175:

http://austin.craigslist.org/tix/842496426.html

________________________________

From: wesley s [mailto:mudmal...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 8:16 AM
To: Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] OT ACL Tickets

I have two 3-day passes to ACL available for sale. They are sold out of
3-day passes for the event and now these tickets are going for large
sums of money on ebay and such. I'll offer them for cost to any caver.
$150 apiece.

Let me know,

Wes~

512-762-3003

See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part
of your life. See Now
<http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093175mrt/direct/01/>

medium.  Thank you.