From: David <dlocklea...@gmail.com>
"kenny_mc...@yahoo.com" <kenny_mc...@yahoo.com>; "cavera...@aol.com"
<cavera...@aol.com>; "dmlade...@juno.com" <dmlade...@juno.com>;
"sidca...@yahoo.com" <sidca...@yahoo.com>; "cfro...@yahoo.com"
<cfro...@yahoo.com>; David Locklear <dlocklea...@gmail.com>; Emily McGowan
<em...@sbcglobal.net>; Don & Sid Formanek <don...@juno.com>; Fritz Holt
<fh...@townandcountryins.com>; "rayher...@juno.com" <rayher...@juno.com>; James
McLane <themcl...@hotmail.com>; Mary Manning <mkmann...@hotmail.com>; Sheryl
Rieck <shri...@cableone.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 9:11:39 PM
Subject: [Texascavers] OT - hurricane related

I am going to try to write some hurricane post on the OT list once I can find
a place to sit down and access the internet.

Does anybody out there know if Harry Walker is ok?     He was in one of the
evacuation zones?    Someone needs to check on him.     I hope he evacuated,
because I hear it is pretty bad in his area.

What about the Galveston cavers?    Dr. Tom Iliffe?

Ray Hertel lives in Clear Lake.     Has anybody heard from him?

I heard that Kevin and Emily McGowan are ok.

I don't know about any other Houston cavers.

Mary Kay Manning's parents live in Dickinson - one of the hard
hit areas.

This is my first contact with the outside world in almost a week.

If anyone wants to read my hurricane post which are mostly gripes
and complaints about a wide range of things, please send me a private e-mail.

dlocklea...@gmail.com

Cheers,

David Locklear
armchair caver in Fort Bend County, Texas
( near Arcola )