From: Butch Fralia [mailto:bfra...@maverickgrotto.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 1:03 PM
To: 'Allan Cobb'; 'TexasCavers'; 'New Mexico E-Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Texascavers] Texas Cavers Reunion

Don't forget there's a map to Paradise Canyon on the TSA website to help
plan your route.  It's at:  http://cavetexas.org/maps/tcr2008.html.
Being a Google Map, you can zoom in and out, as well as drag the map
view around.  There's also a TCR page at:
http://cavetexas.org/events/TCR/index.html though the one Allan
maintains below is probably more up to date.

Butch Fralia