Permian Basin Speleological Society is 25 years old! We plan to have a presence at TCR and hope everyone ever involved with PBSS will come looking for us.

We are having commemorative T-shirts made and plan to have them at TCR. If you haven't ordered one (and you want to show everybody you are/were/will be PBSS) you're welcome to email me and tell me how many and what size and I'll tell you where to send the $$ and you will have one for sure. Or you may take your chances at TCR. They are $20 each as they are a fund-raiser for the grotto.

See you at TCR!!! Jacqui