Howdy Y'all!

The Texas Cavers Reuinion is coming up quickly! It will be the weekend of October 10-12 at Paradise Canyon near San Antonio. For directions and information, visit www.oztotl.com/tcr. The website for Paradise Canyon is http://paradisecanyon.com/. I was out there this afternoon and the water is at about a normal level. Last year, we had water levels that were just above normal. The site is looking great and they have more picnic tables than last year.

This email contains lots of information!

A note about trailers. Yes, we can have trailers. They have some electricity that trailer can plug into. However, unless you have a small trailer, you will probably not be close. You need to bring plenty of extention cords. There will be an extra charge for any trailer that hook up to electricity to defray the electric cost.

Well behaved dogs are welcome again. If you bring a dog, please be prepared to pick up after your dog. Paradise Canyon normally does not allow dogs and they make an exception for us. Please don't abuse this privelage they have extended to us.

The terms of our contract state that we need to be out of the park by 4 PM on Thursday.

As always, please pick up any trash you see around the park. Last year, they were amazed and quite happy that we left the park cleaner than when we got there. Thanks for picking up!

A new rule for this year is NO FIREWORKS.

Feel free to arrive any time on Friday. If you arrive early in the day, your help would be apprecited on all the tasks that need doing.

Friday night after about 10 PM I will close the gate to the park. The chain on the gate will be secured with a carabiner or clip. Please close and secure the gate behind you. There will be a sign on the gate saying that the park is closed for a private party. We are that private party, so come on in! There will also be a sign on the gate for the Texas Cavers Reunion.

There will be an additional camping area on the other side of the road across from the quiet camping area (at the downstream end of the park). There will be a gate so you can walk from that area to the quiet camping area.

Please do not build ground fires except in the designated areas. As always, be very careful with fire as it is pretty dry.

See y'all there...

Allan