My dad had a grey water cut out for our yard and garden. He put the bathwater
and the washer on a drain which went to pipes (the kind with drainage hole in
them) that ran all over the lawn and watered the trees and some areas of the
lawn. I know it was at several of our homes over the years. that was one thing
he did early on in renovations. That came with the extra baths and then he
moved on to other harder to live with improvements. I say that as he did them
on the weekends and it took many weekends to fix the kitchen which went from 10
by 12 to about 25 by 25 as a den / kitchen with fireplace. The floor was out
for some months and we walked across it on 2 x 10's on blocks to the fridge and
hot plate on the dining room table for a long time.
Umm what memories.
Quinta