Austin Cave Fest Educational Opportunity
Date:  Saturday October 25
Time:  Pick one of two shifts  8:30 to noon, noon to 3:30
Location:  Western Oaks Karst Preserve in SW Austin
volunteering with Wildland Conservation.  Volunteers will staff the watershed
model and educate people of all ages about how watersheds function, both above
and below ground.

Volunteers needed to help man our booth at this festival event.  A staff member
will be present with a volunteer, and we will be help visitors locate their
home on the aquifer map, share our aquifer model, and hand out conservation and
aquifer-related materials.

Also, we volunteers needed at the cave to help outfit the cave participants and
help with the caving process:

Lunch for volunteers will be provided by Maudie’s.  Volunteers who are helping
in the afternoon should come around 12:00 to eat before their shift. Morning
volunteers will lunch at 12:30pm.

For more information, go to
http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/water/wildland/onlineregistration/ecowebevents.cfm .

To volunteer, contact Jennifer Galland, 512-282-8441, jenni...@bseacd.org ,