Oh yeah - that ran for what - about a year?  Yeah - I remember the codes
printed in a box at the bottom of television listings in the newpapers.
Wow - yeah, before on screen programming it wasn't too easy to program a
VCR, was it?  Rather than "on screen" I seem to remember using a LCD display
on the front of the VCR.
But my old VCR was pre- VHS plus.
-WaV