As Linda Palit said a few days ago:

You should be receiving your TSA ballot for 2009 officers if you did not
vote at TCR.  We tried to have some people vote at TCR, and to keep the
records so that we would not have to be spending on so much money on
mailings.  If you do not receive a ballot in the next couple of days, and
you feel you need one, please email me with all of your mailing information.
Other complaints or comments may be sent this way also, but I may or may not
be the one who can help.

Please drop you cards in the mail as soon as possible, but they must be
postmarked by November 10th to count.

I will count all ballots postmarked November 10 or before.

Ron

  _____