As you get ready for Halloween and associated trips this weekend, remember
we have a great caving opportunity next weekend and an opportunity to help
Texas Cave Management Association.

An Open House will be held at Robber Baron on Saturday the 8th, and TCMA
needs your help herding the neighborhood. Check out information on the cave
at http://www.tcmacaves.org/robberbaron/rb_schedule.htm (note the links at
the top for map and more information on the cave.  It's in San Antonio, and
we are celebrating a new gate and renovations on November 8th and 9th.

All Texas Cavers are invited.

On Saturday -

*       9am to 3pm we will host the neighborhood and need assistance herding
people inside the cave - you do not have to know the cave to help.  We need
some people stationed in specific locations.
*       3pm to 6pm - Teach any caver who wants the basic lay out of the cave
so you can lead your own trips in the future
*       6pm to whenever - BBQ at Cave Without a Name and camping Saturday
night

On Sunday - We have set up a trip to Spring Creek Cave - a beautiful but
easy water cave which you can visit for a short distance in caving clothes
or see the entire cave if you bring a wet suit.

More details will follow if you decide to come.
http://www.tcmacaves.org/robberbaron/rb_schedule.html

Please RSVP to me, with information as to when you will arrive and which
events will you be participating in. We really need accurate counts for
food, camping, and housing. Friday night if you need housing we will find
you a bed or a floor.  Saturday night there is camping at Cave Without a
Name.

It's going to be a great weekend, and we hope to see lots of Texas Cavers.

Thanks!

Linda