Does anyone in the Texas caving world recall a time when Cave Without a
Name was accessed by a ladder? I,ve been having a very confusing
conversation with a woman who remembers visiting here in 1995 and going
down a ladder to see the cave. I have video tapes of Eugene giving the
tour in 1993 and the stairway looks exactly the same as it does now.
I also have a brochure from the 40's that shows the stairway looking just
like it does now. Is there a possibility that someone was doing tours of
Fairy cave before that area was sub devided. Does any one have pictures of
Fairy cave or CWAN with a ladder access.

Mike Burrell
Cave Without a Name