No accounting for it's choices seems to pull them out of it's electronic...

From: mminton@nmhu.eduTo: texascavers@texascavers.comDate: Fri, 18 Jul 2008
16:06:03 -0400Subject: [Texascavers] RE: video clip

Louise,

>Since my work computer won't let me bring this up (Webwasher says its "r
>rated), I can't take a look at it here, so tell me, are you sure it's a
>creature camouflaged as a rock or is it "The Horta" from the old Star Trek
>series

      I can't imagine why that video got an R rating.  Anyway, the creature
seemed to be the rock itself, unlike the horta which merely moved through rock
at a rapid clip.

>Is this one of those clay model animations?
>The accompanying music was a little strange.

      The main character did look like claymation.  Think Wallace and Grommit
but much more crude.  <http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/>  I think the music was
played backwards.

Mark Minton