Has anyone else "suspended their disbelief" long enough to look into some of
this "Water For Fuel" business?
The last one I looked at talked about 'using your battery to seperate the
water into "HHO" which is THREE times more powerful than gasoline'
I mean - I've been told I shoot ideas down before trying them - (physics
classes aside) but does anyone actually believe you can get a net gain from
recombining H2 and O after applying the energy to split them apart?  Is this
recombination in concert with gasoline supposed to make it feasible?
I've even seen news reports about 'some great new inventor'  using water for
fuel.  I think these reporters are amazingly not smart and gullible.
I'd like to see some response to what others think about this hooey...
-WaV