Sounds like a blast!
Very well though out, Alex. But howwill we get the broken balloons out of the
river? That latex can't begood for river fauna. Otherwise it's a perfect plan.
Maybe we just needa clean-up crew downstream with masks and snorkels.
 -Vivian Loftin -------------- Original message from mark.al...@l-3com.com: