Yes, I really meant repository - but suppository sounds funnier. Although
Snopes is a good filter for determining what is absolutely false and
absolutely true - so much of it is tagged as "unknown" or "unsubstantiated"
and my dear elderly mom thinks that means it *could be true. *As so many of
her church friends send her SO much crap.... (and she forwards it to me..)

I think that Montauk thing does look something like a cow maybe with a
gargoyles head attached.
(There is SO much you can do with photoshop!)

-Don C
(Watching the PTL Club on TV right now  - it's so much more entertaining
than Tyra)