Ediger said:

Don't try to search for Santa Engracia, Aurora, or Conrado Castillo--they are
not indexed. I guess they can be added, can't they.

     Sure.  You can add a placemark (the thumb tack in the tool bar) for any
location and name it.

Up until recently the low res wouldn't allow me to view Conrado Castillo with
any degree of detail. Today's imagery seems to be much better.

     And that's not even high resolution around Conrado Castillo.  There are
random areas of the mountains with really high resolution, which generally show
up as lighter gray or brown boxes in large views.  Ejido (Puerto) Purificación
is in one.  There, you can zoom in and see individual trees and their shadows
in less dense areas.  You can follow most roads even through the trees because
the canopy opens up periodically.  You can even look for big cave entrances.
Check out El Hundido at 23.864144, -99.415234.  Why the powers that be decided
to zoom in on these areas is a mystery, but it'll be really nice when all of
Mexico is available at that resolution!

Mark Minton