Could do worse, if this rumor is based on Nico's suggestion to move the
gas/mileage discussion to the OT list.

  _____

From: Don Cooper [mailto:wavyca...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 7:15 PM
To: Nico Escamilla
Cc: Sam Young; texas cavers
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] gas mileage

Rumor has it that Nico Escamilla has become the Texas Caver remailer
moderator?
-WaV

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Nico Escamilla <pitboun...@gmail.com>
wrote:

may I suggest that we take this discussion to the OT list?
Nico

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 11:48 AM, Sam Young <youn...@centurytel.net> wrote:

(Not that there's any such thing as a car that gets 40 in real life.)
--Mixon

OK, this is not cave related but if someone thinks that me and my Honda do
not live in real life, I must object.  I just put a new timing belt in my
1992 Honda Civic VX at 150K miles because I plan to drive it for a long
time.  I only check the mileage every year or so but the last time I did it
was about 46 mpg on one tank and about 54mpg on the next.  When the car was
brand new I drove it at 55 mph all day and got 63 mpg.

No, it is not for sale.  ........ Sam