From: Geary Schindel [mailto:gschin...@edwardsaquifer.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:13 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] Help from Austin Cavers coming to Deep this
weekend

I just got a call from our suppler of the E-Loo toilet system at the
cabin and he was going to deliver a drop tube (toilet stand) for our
composting/desiccating toilet but he had problems getting it delivered
to San Marcos yesterday. This is a really important part of the toilet
system and we need to have it to make the system work.  I told him that
I have some folks going up to Deep this weekend from Austin and if he
could deliver it to one of them, maybe they could bring it.  He didn't
think that would be a problem (he is based in Elgan, Texas).  The part
is about two feet long and about a foot in diameter and made of plastic.
It is the part that the toilet seat mounts on (I know not everyone in
Austin has a toilet seat but I think most folks know what I'm talking
about).  Here is your chance to be the hero to all the sphincters that
will be at Deep this weekend and all future sphincters that will ever
visit the property.

So, I need someone he can contact to deliver it today or tomorrow and
that can bring it to the cabin.  I can send him your contact information
if you email me off line or call me at 210-326-1576 (cell).

Thanks,

Geary