I received this email, included below. I'm a little confused since I have been getting (seems like all or most) texascavers group discussions in digest form for a long time. Although ATT Worldnet does implement excellent and effective junk mail blockers, the texascaver emails have been passing through. I even received one (digest) yesterday dated Aug 28, Issue 598.

ATT may be sporadically blocking texascaver emails and I'm unsure as to why. I do seem to have some missing Digest Issue numbers though. The previous one received was Issue 590 then the next one from yesterday was 598.

Please do not remove me from the list. I wish to continue receiving the digests at this time. I notice that ATT does have some tools for administrators to use to assure their emails get through ATT to the recipients. See http://att.net/blocks

I'll see if there is anything I can do to allow the emails through by "tweaking" ATT from my side. You might give me the best info for use in configuring ATT's filter. I notice that the From: field for the digests is: texascavers-digest-h...@texascavers.com Seems like it used to be something else, ie. without the "-help" part.

Thanks
Paul Fambro
paul.fam...@worldnet.att.net

message I received.

I will remove your address from the texascavers-digest mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which digests from the texascavers-digest mailing list
have bounced from your address. For each digest you missed, I have
noted the number of the first message in the digest.

I do not archive the digests themselves, but you may be able to
get the messages from the main list archive.

send an empty message to:
  <texascavers-get.123_...@texascavers.com>

send an empty message to:
  <texascavers-in...@texascavers.com>