I'm selling my 4WD truck.
http://austin.craigslist.org/car/690088294.html
It has been a great vehicle and I'm sure it will keep on pleasing for another
couple hundred thousand miles or so.  It actually gets decent mileage (16-21
mpg depending your right foot and road conditions) and is a great expedition
vehicle (consider that diesel is around $2/gal in Mexico these days).  I'll
throw in an 8000 lb Ramsey winch to anyone with an NSS number.

Andy

http://austin.craigslist.org/car/690088294.html
Club Cab Short Bed with SLT trim (seats six), 150k miles, 6-Cyl. 24V Cummins
Turbodiesel (1998.5 model), 5 Speed Manual Transmission (NV 4500) w/ new
clutch, 4WD (Dana 60 Front/Dana 80 Rear), Power Steering, Dual Front Air Bags,
COOOLD Air Conditioning, JVC CD Player, Power Windows, ABS (4-Wheel),Ranch Hand
Bumper/Grill Guard, Power Door Locks, Sliding Rear Window, Towing Package, Tilt
Wheel, A.R.E. Pickup Shell (w/ lights and sliding front window), BF Goodrich
All-Terrain Tires (plus two spares mounted on factory rims), Cruise Control,
Custom Fitted Waterproof 4000 wt Cordura Seat Covers Front and Rear (seats are
like new under the covers), Bed Liner, Custom frame in bed with cargo
box/sleeping platform/2nd spare/5ft hi-lift jack (all easily removed for
hauling).  I am the 2nd owner and I have all records.
http://austin.craigslist.org/car/690088294.html

Andrew G. Gluesenkamp, Ph.D.
700 Billie Brooks Drive
Driftwood, Texas 78619