I agree with you, Jay, and hadn't looked at it in the way you describe.

Maybe we should have two options:

Completely dissolve the land fund and dispense funds ($8144.19) where
deemed worthy.

Or

Dispense funds where deemed worthy and keep the $500 seed money and fund
intact, while continuing to charge the $1 head fee for TSA events.

After mulling it over, I like the last option.

Just a reminder, if you plan on voting on this issue at the TSA Fall
Business meeting at TCR, be sure your dues are paid up.

(Terry and Gill, I'll be expecting your checks in the mail, 8^)>

Later,

Mark