A person can find a couple of answers to questions about
caves at the Wiki Answers web-site below:

   http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Special:Search

Type search questions like

               "What is spelunking?"

This web-site has some flaws.       My computer
could only access the 1st page of the search
response.       Some of the questions were
not related to my question.    And it looks like
anybody can post a stupid question, or a stupid
answer, or even change a good answer to a
stupid answer.

It would be interesting if there was a similar
search tool on a caver portal.

Questions like:

     What items should I pack for a trip to "Grutas
     del Precipicio"?

     Where is the best public swimming hole in
     Kerr County?

David Locklear