Tragically funny -
the statement about the world in the future "being a grim place for my
children and my children's children" is almost like a self fulfilling
prophecy.
If more people were truly serious about reducing their footprint -
they'd be committed to having no footprints following their own!
With NO progeny -
 -WaV-