Here is further proof that the police state we are living in, has
gotten out of control:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06/25/mobile.brothel.ap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

This would have been a great franchise service that could assist people in tiny
rural communities worldwide like McDonald's has.       It could have
created billions of dollars in revenue, to fund our schools and
hospitals.

It could have later merged with the bookmobile, and the weinermobile, and the
blood-donation mobile, and the snow-cone mobile.   They could have run
ads on the sides like taxis have.     Military recruitment offices
could have set up a tiny booth inside,
saving us millions of dollars in taxes.

What a shame that we will never now its potential?

David Locklear