Re: [Texascavers] The Battle of the Little Big HornHowdy y'all,

Tired of the summer heat? It is that time to start looking forward to cooler weather and the Texas Cavers Reunion. The Texas Cavers Reunion will once again be held at Paradise Canyon Park (http://paradisecanyon.com/). Last year we had a great time so we are back there again. The dates for this year's Texas Cavers Reunion will be October 10-12. Mark your calendars now and start planning to attend. More information will be coming soon.

See y'all there,
Allan