-----Original Message-----
From: John Brooks [mailto:jpbrook...@sbcglobal.net]

Well...we all know which event will have better BBQ!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2008, at 9:22 PM, "Alex Sproul" <imoca...@comcast.net> wrote:

Allan said:
October 10-12 is the correct date.  No, it is not the traditional third
weekend
in October.  I decided to change the date.  Sometimes you just have to
be
flexible.

Ack!  So that means the two bestest caving events of the year -- TCR and

the TAG Fall Cave-In -- will be head-to-head on the same weekend!

medium.  Thank you.