VIVA LIGNITE!  When the pollution problem is affordably solved. You can bet on
more than $24. per barrel.
Fritz

________________________________
From: Louise Power [mailto:power_lou...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 11:18 AM
To: Don Cooper; qui...@clearwire.net
Cc: o...@texascavers.com
Subject: RE: [ot_caving] Russia's Gazprom Talks Up European CNG Refuelling
Network

I saw an interesting piece on the news this weekend about turning coal into
cheap gasoline. Apparently they're already doing it on a big scale in South
Africa. The guy who spoke during the piece said that there is enough coal in
the US to provide gas for 250 years at about $24/bbl. BIG DRAWBACK: Too much
air pollution from the current process. Apparently the S Africans are looking
to the US to develop a pollution-reduced or pollution-free process.