Only once in my entire life have I ever answered a personal ad. About ten
years ago I was drinking my coffee in a cafe when I idly picked up the student
newspaper. No interest in sports so that left the classified. There was an ad
that said, "Cute guy I met at San Felasco, wanna get together sometime, do
some  spelunking?"

San Felasco is a local nature preserve with hiking and biking trails, so I
envisioned a cute young woman who was interested in nature and trying to make
new friends. I replied with my bio for a failed run for the NSS board which
included the phrase, "I celebrate the urge to penetrate the nethermost  crack!"

About a week later I started to get calls with heavy breathing but nothing
else. This went on for about two weeks and became weird and irritating. The day
 eventually came when a falsetto male voice said, "Hi Big Brucie!" That's
when I learned that "spelunking" refers to "going where the sun don't  shine!"

So now I use the word spunkalunking instead!

Sleaze