Yo cavers,

I've heard from a handful of you that you are planning to participate in the
TSA and TCR supported project at Honey Creek Cave, Texas' longest cave, on the
weekend of April 11 - 13.  We're going to fix up the tower over the shaft
entrance to the cave on Saturday, and cut cedar at the request of the ranch
owner.  We need a good turnout.  There will be an entrance to entrance, shaft
to natural entrance, swim-through trip on Sunday morning.  To qualify to take
that trip you must have worked on Saturday and contact me to get on the list
and discuss your caving experience and if you are well enough equipped for the
trip.  You will need a wetsuit, fins, caving boots, and a kickboard or some
other type of float.

I am easy to reach.  E-mail me or call me on my cell phone:

speleoste...@tx.rr.com

214-770-4712

Cavingly,

Bill Steele