That's what I like about Hotmail. You can set your preferences so that nobody
can get into your actual mailbox that you haven't preapproved. Everything is
put in Junk. They have a new "Report Phishing Scam" button which you can click
on and send everything you've selected in the "Junk" box to MSN and they handle
it. My junk mail has been cut to between 1 and 5 a day. I'm a believer.> Date:
Mon, 14 Apr 2008 21:43:13 -0500> From: wo...@justfamily.org> To:
pitboun...@gmail.com> CC: wavyca...@gmail.com; o...@texascavers.com> Subject:
Re: [ot_caving] SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM> > It's not you Don, that's the nature of
email, on the many mail servers> I administer for my personal hobbies and for
work, I see mail bots> farming for email addresses. They use dictionary
attacks, common name> attacks, and some brute force attacks. I can only imagine
what gmail> gets hit with.> > Spam is here to stay until we can get a new
technology for email. At> least gmail has good spam filters and you can easily
avoid most of it> :)> > Charles> > On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 8:57 PM, Nico
Escamilla <pitboun...@gmail.com> wrote:> > ever since I signed up for gmail
I've been getting at the very least 20 spam> > messages every single day. I too
am careful about what I do with my email> > address, I like the "delete all
spam messages" button very much> >> >> >> > On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 8:50 PM,
Don Cooper <wavyca...@gmail.com> wrote:> > > Anyone else - who is using GMail -
recently notice SPAM showing up in the> > SPAM bin?> > > Anyone else on the
remailer list noticing the same thing?> > > I've been VERY picky about what I'm
doing with my gmail address - I don't> > think its anything I've done - maybe
my email address is being distributed> > through cookies to websites whilst I'm
using gmail - I dunno.> > > Just wanna know -> > > WaV> > >> >> >> >