After stumbling onto the Golondrinas parachuting video, I looked
on the livevideo.com web-site for other caving videos.

I had never heard of livevideo.com.

This site is similar to YouTube, in that apparently anybody can publish
a video to the web.      The picture maybe slightly better with LiveVideo, and
you can enlarge the picture a little more I think.

There were other cave related videos, but I didn't notice anything
that stood out.     Here is one:

http://www.livevideo.com/media/playvideo_fs.aspx?fs=1&cid=B2727E8090874B61832E1B3F0B92FB63

It seems to be mostly young people publishing videos of whatever
they are doing at the time.    Some of it is girls-gone-wild type
stuff to videos of their dog.

It is easy for any kid to watch things that they shouldn't be
watching.

I guess this is a thing with the younger generation, as I don't quite
get it.      I don't have a web camera.

Apparently, you can interact with other people live, if you pay for
the service or to the person in the video?

I can see a possible purpose for video-conferencing with other cavers.
For example, someone could set up a live video camera at a caving
convention for those who can't attend the event.

Am I missing something about this type of web-site?

David Locklear