The May Mesilla Valley Grotto meeting has morphed into a picnic at the Moses
patio in scenic El Paso. The event is May 18 at 1 PM on the east side of the
Franklin Mountains (see attached maps for driving directions from LC).

It's a potluck, so bring food. The hosts will furnish the venue, a beef
brisket, iced tea, ice water, plates and plastic forks. You may wish to bring
your favorite drink and folding chair, as we have no clue as to how many will
attend and the stones in the yard are hard.

If you want to go for a hike on the mountain after lunch, toss in your boots
and camelback.

What else? Call or email if you have questions.

John
915-755-7716
915-781-1932 x24 work

ps sorry I had to work off Allen's old email, as I didn't have the list loaded

Reach your goals of being healthier and happier. Click here for diet tips and
solutions.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iigHfVNaicBxk7EUOOxVVVSkg0DSGj4jy1TESvTvlKN6Qhp1p/?count=1234567890