EVERYBODY, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, and NOBODY

Wow - thanks Bill for the perfect intro to my search for volunteers for the upcoming 2009 International Congress of Speleology. I am helping to co-ordinate volunteers for every aspect of the joint NSS Convention and ICS to be held in Kerrville in July of 2009. This is the perfect solution to those of you who find yourselves with way too much time on your hands, lots of good ideas about how to improve caving and no outlet except posts on cavetex.

So I challenge anyone who posts more than 2 messages a day to cavetex to write me with your contact data, your interests and your availability pre and during the congress/convention and we will put all that energy to good use.

please remember to post to me directly, not the whole list.

Nancy Weaver