Is anybody out there interested in celebrating the 1 year
anniversary of MicroSoft Vista?

I think it was yesterday.

It is my opinion, that most geeks now feel purchasing a Vista DVD
to install yourself, is a bad investment.

If you already have XP working good on your computer, many
geeks do not recommend purchasing the upgrade to Vista.
They are saying you don't get much for the money.

And many geeks are saying it is time to get a Mac.

I personally love the way Vista plays card games.

If you are about to buy a new PC or laptop, you don't have an
easy alternative to Vista.

I am curious if it will now automatically load the new Service Pack 1 when
registering it for the first time.      Does anybody know for sure?

David Locklear