Sounds like a great Colorado Bend opportunity.   Or government canyon.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mark Alman
  To: texascavers@texascavers.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 9:15 AM
  Subject: [Texascavers] Re: Requesting guidance on caving opportunities for
Boy Scouts in March

  Anybody in the San Antonio area interested in helping these Scouts out with a
cave talk
  and, possible, cave trip.

  Please contact them and me offline.

  Thanks!

  Mark Alman
  TSA Youth Caving Contact (in addition to Secretary and TC Editor!)

  Richard & Cindy Gower <sagow...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    Hi,

    My name is Richard Gower.  I am the Scoutmaster for a Boy Scout troop of
30-50 boys (11 to 18 years old) in north San Antonio.  The theme for March that
the boys chose is spelunking.  I would be interested in any advice or
suggestions that you could make regarding field trips (either half day events,
or over nighters) and subjects for the troop meetings (generally up to 30
minutes).  I know the Scouts would like a visit from someone who does a lot of
caving who could come and talk about experiences, maybe show some pictures or a
presentation, show equipment etc - if you know of anyone that would enjoy doing
such a presentation and that would entertain the boys, I would appreciate being
able to get in contact with them.

    Thanks in advance for any help you can give me

    Richard Gower
    Scoutmaster
    Troop 360
    San Antonio, TX