Dodge dealers now have BlueTec diesel 4x4 trucks in stock.      BlueTec is
Mercedes most efficient technology for diesels.      Rumors are that it will
be in the diesel Cherokee next year.      I still have not seen a 4x4 version
of the diesel Cherokee.     Has anybody else?

Nissan dealers are now selling trucks with flex-fuel capability.      Meaning
they can run on 85 percent ethanol.       I still haven't seen an ethanol pump
yet.

I have seen hybrid cars on used car lots.       They are way too expensive.
My theory is that people will lose money selling their hybrid cars, as the
buyer will not want to pay extra for it, like when it is a new car.
 The buyer
may also be concerned that the hybrid parts are needing replacement
which is expensive.

Truck Trend magazine this month has several interesting news articles on
2009 model cars, featuring a new improved hybrid Chevy Truck based
on the alledged Chevy Hybrid Tahoe.      I still haven't seen a hybrid
Tahoe or Yukon, yet.

Nor have a seen a hybrid Nissan Altima, Saturn Auro, Mercury Mariner,
all of which are supposed to already be on the market.

And the tiny Smart Car is supposed to be coming to the U.S.

Honda cancelled the 2008 hybrid Accord.       I don't think there were
many 2007 models, as I think they stopped production of them early
on.

Does anybody else have any interesting car related news?

David Locklear