Regarding the LIDAR program on Texas Parks and Wildlife Show, I have
seen a preview of the program and I think they did a very nice job.
They filmed a lot of the material at one of the LIDAR events but also
used some old stock footage of folk entering Devils Sinkhole and also on
tape and compass cave mapping.  There are some older shots of folks
surveying somewhere in Texas.  I was told that one of the folks in the
cave surveying shots are Keith Hoist? But I don't know for sure.

Anyway, I think you'll enjoy it.  The dates for San Antonio (just south
of the center of the universe) and in Austin (center of the universe)
are as follows.  Check local listings to be sure.

Geary

San Antonio

KLRN

Sunday, February 10 at 1 PM