The second TCC Winter Conference will start a week from this Friday,
February 22-24, 2008 at Cedar Park, Texas.  Caving and camping will be
available for those coming in early.  When you arrive. stop by the TCC
Headquarters for information on parking and camping.  We now have 25 wood mulch
tent pads but they may be hard to locate in the dark.  Each of them has a red
flag in the middle of the tent pad. We even have lights and a shower in the
campground. Please park on the far side of the big rocks at the end of Park
Street.  The camping area starts at the end of Park Street with tent pads along
the path  to the main camp area.
        We often say that new cavers are important to us. This is our chance to
prove it. The TCC Winter Conference is set up for new cavers to go on tours,
workshops and cave.  Bring your new cavers or just show up and help them learn
what caving is about.

FRIDAY -      Caving – Camping
SATURDAY- Breakfast-Tours-Workshops-Tours-Caving- Saturday Night Meal –Party
SUNDAY-      Breakfast-Caving

Ronnie Fiesler will be the guest speaker.  Tall Tales of Texas or Caves of our
Lives will be the presentation.

Join us at:

TCC Headquarters
1800 West Park
Cedar Park, Texas

512-249-2283

To reach the TCC Headquarters, drive North on HWY 183 toward Lampasas. Take the
last free exit, drive past Lakeline Mall Boulevard, turn left under the
overpass onto Lakeline Boulevard.  Drive 3.8 miles to West Park Street.  Turn
left and park at  the TCC Headquarters.  If you reach HWY 1431, turn around and
return to the first traffic light (West Park Street).

For additional information e-mail:  tcc-ca...@austin.rr.com and we will send
you the info out by e-mail.