I am reading with interest the various postings having to do with TSA.

For the benefit of those who have not purchased a copy of 50 Years Of Texas
Caving, I have posted an abridged version of the TSA essay to my web site.  If
you are a bit hazy as to where we came from, and how we came to be as we are,
you will find this information essential to a fuller understanding.

This link will take you directly to that essay.

http://pages.suddenlink.net/carl-kunath/50_Years/Rise_Fall_of_TSA_(abridged).pdf

This link will take you to the root of the 50 Years section.  Scroll down if
you would like to browse a few of the other portions.

http://pages.suddenlink.net/carl-kunath/50_Years/50_Years.html

Many thanks to all of you that have purchased a copy of 50 Years.  Your support
is appreciated.

If any of you, as individuals or as an organization, would like to purchase a
copy of 50 Years for donating to a library or historic society, I will pay the
postage to the US destination of your choice or offer you a $5 discount for
copies you pickup directly.  This is a wonderful opportunity to put a caving
book in a place where the public will see it for years to come and to inscribe
the flyleaf with your personalized message and contact data.  Don't forget your
own grotto library!

===Carl Kunath