SW China Karst and Slovenia and Croatia

Just to let you know that more information for next September (Croatia and
Slovenia) and October (SE China Karst) will be coming shortly.

We are in the Big Bend of Texas and trying to solve our internet connection and
computer problems, which should be fixed next week.

I am currently using Blair Pittman's computer to let you know why you have not
heard from us recently.  If you wish more information on the trips, please send
an e-mail but don't expect an instant reply.

More soon! Look forward to the trips next year.

Dwight and Mary