This is the first announcement for the 2008 TCC Winter Conference
to be held February 22-24, 2008 in Cedar Park, Texas. Last year,
seventy-five to ninety cavers attended the event.  We will make a few
changes this year.  All activities will start from the TCC Headquarters
at 1800 West Park. We now have parking and camping facilities for 40-50
autos.  We even have electricity and a shower in the campground.
     As usual, we will offer workshops, tours and caving.  Arrangement
is being made for cave access in both Williamson and Travis counties.
While everyone is welcome, this is an event set up for new cavers.  Look
for more information early next year.  For the best and most up to date
information subscribe to the TCC-NEWS.  E-mail to
tcc-ca...@austin.rr.com and write subscribe in the box.  For additional
information call 512-249-2283  We hope to see you there!