David,

Accept Change.  Move On.  Not everyone wants to be followed, evaluated
scrutinized or even remember.  Not all the time.  It depends on the
individual, (not the seeker/investigator/guy looking through my trash).

Reminiscing can be fun, but I bet the Dali Lama doesn't do much of it.
Living in the past really isn't living much.

I think you should have attended a large university, graduated, and then
remained on staff as coordinator of alumni affairs.   It's been over twenty
years since I've graduated and I've still been unable to elude the
bastards.  They follow me everywhere I go asking for information and money.
(I appreciate the education, but I DID after all, PAY for it! But I probably
should have gone to U.T. anyway!)

-WaV