Fritz, Go to

  http://www.visitbigbend.com/whattodo_outfitters.html

  We used Desert Sports when we were there in 2005.

  Lucky bum! Wish I was going.

  Later,

  Mark

Fritz Holt <fh...@townandcountryins.com> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui)
}st2\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                I am planning a trip to
the national park for May 15, 2008 and am seeking information on where to rent
several canoes to go up river into Santa Elena Canyon. I rented a raft years
ago at Lajitas and stayed at The Cavalry Post lodges and since then at one of
the newer facilities. I would like to know where I can rent canoes and
overnight lodging most convenient to the Santa Elena campground for this short
river excursion. Any advice will be appreciated.
  Fritz Holt