From: Nancy Weaver [mailto:nan...@io.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 3:50 PM
To: Texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: [Texascavers] bats cats and mice

someone mentioned to me a trivial pursuit question regarding what
mammal lives in caves?  the answer of course is bats . . .   which
got me to wondering if bats habitually live any further into a cave than
the bears, cats etc which use caves as dens.  I've personally seen
evidence of mice thriving way past the light zone and a climb or two
down . . .

Nancy

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE