Charles, Thank you for doing a job that few cavers would want to do.  I
attempt not to post on Texascavers.org more than two to three times per year.
The postings usually have to do with the death of a caving friend.  You do not
want to be the subject of my postings.
Years ago, the Texas cavers decided that the only rule should be that there are
no rules.  This was based on the ideal that everyone should be responsible and
we should not need rules.  This does not work.
   One of the problems is that Texascavers.org allows people to comment on
anything and everything without having to take face to face responsibility.  As
you are very much aware, a dozen cavers or so post most of the messages.  I
would suggest that for a while ,you post each month the names and the number of
postings of the top ten.  Perhaps they would get the message that we all do not
like to hear their thoughts on everything.
    Since I go to a great deal of trouble not to be a target for this type of
person, please do not use my name.  Thank you, Mike Walsh.

 PS ,Yes I know that I am not taking face to face responsibility, however, you
do not have to follow my suggestion.