place.Louise

From: caver@caver.netTo: texascavers@texascavers.comCC: nmca...@caver.net;
pbss@caver.netDate: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 17:08:38 -0600Subject: [Texascavers] Fw:
Fw:Scanned & Re-scanned pics [CAVE RELATED]

All,
    These are some very poor quality black and white pictures that were
scanned, printed and mailed to me and I re-scanned them. They were taken by
either Jack Burch and or Roger Hostenback or maybe others in the mid year 1956
at Secret Cave aka Mayfield Cave which is better known today as Caverns of
Sonora...
     Roger sent them to me as he is a long time friend of my parents, I had no
idea he caved and recently found out we had something beside Amateur Radio in
common. He also mined Guano out of New Cave ( Slaughter Canyon Cave) in 1955 on
the weekends...
Enjoy and I wish they were better quality....
Bill