I will have at the UT Grotto meeting Wednesday night for their first public sale two new CDs available from the Association for Mexican Cave Studies. These CDs contain PDFs made from page scans of things that were previously available on paper but are out of print or selling slowly at the higher paper prices. The CDs are $3 each.

AMCS Activities Newsletters 1-10, covering the period 1975-1979. Approximately 400 pages. Paper copies totaled $54.

AMCS Reprints 4 and 5, Carlos Lazcano's books "Las Cavernas de Cerro Grande" and "Las Cavernas de la Sierra Gorda. Total 538 pages. Paper copies totaled $55.

I'll also have a few copies of Carl Kunath's "50 Years of Texas Caving" for $50 cash or check (written to Carl Kunath). This will be the last meeting I'll take copies of that to except on specific request, because they're heavy to haul around. -- Bill Mixon
You may "reply" to the address this message
came from, but for long-term use, save:
Personal: bmi...@alumni.uchicago.edu
AMCS: edi...@amcs-pubs.org or sa...@amcs-pubs.org