Like almost all aspects of this entire group you have the ones who work and the
ones who complain about the way the job is done. I have a delete button just
like everyone else and I  use it quite a bit. Just how many people subscribe to
cavetex??? How many people write stuff on cavetex (not that many) ?  How many
people complain(really not that many as to compared to how many subscribe I
bet) ? How many people really care? What really concerns me is how we as a
group is perceived by folks that are cavers from other areas states,countries ,
land owners etc etc Do you get my drift. Contrary to popular belief we are not
a private forum, we are very much a public forum(anyone can subscribe).When you
trash someones Volunteer efforts,religious beliefs etc etc what does that have
to say about the organization as a whole.Remember something the person you pi--
off today could be rigging your pit tomorrow. He/she could be helping you to
get out of a cave after an injury,maybe going fo!
 r gas or

Bob Cowell/Treasurer Bexar Grotto/Land Steward Bracken Cave
5806 Cactus Sun San Antonio,Tx 78244-1260
HP 210-662-9171 Cell 210-724-9365 WP 210-655-2144