Its been on the Discovery channel several times.  Cave digger is a rotary rasp
that cuts through hard clay like butter.  More tunnel creation than cave.
Cave Biologist is Jim Kennedy and Mike Rowe trudging through Guano wearing
ammonia absorbant masks it Bracken.
I think it was filmed in the summer of '04 or '06.
High point is Jim wrapping his arm around Mike, pulling him out of the deep
guano he's managed to get mired in.  Lifesaving Crash.
Also filmed outside of the cave - Jim gets in a few clever comments.  He had a
little pony tail back then.  It's entertaining enough - but don't miss church
to see it.
-WaV