Agreed David, but it can't be helped, I'm guessing here, but at least
98% of everything you consume comes from that labor somehow.  Maybe
indirectly, but it does.  Maybe the car you drive was made here in the
US, but was all parts of it?  And the machines to make those parts,
were they made here as well?  Our society allows it to happen, and
it's nothing one country or government can take on, a lot of those
sweatshops are in communist countries.

I wish there was an easy answer
Charles